Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prereading expections

I expect that thers is a guy called ´´the giver´´ who punch everyone. He gives them beans!
But it could also be a guy who goes around and give other people presents like Santa Claus.
I think it´s a good book because we read it in school in year eleven so its maybe a little ambitious, too.
The cover doesn´t tell me anything about the story of the book and i can´t imagine what the cover is about but I finally hope the book is good to read.
mfg der baboon:D

6 comments:

  1. Let's wait whether father christmas brings some presents for us... I like that idea. I actually think the giver on the Klett book cover looks a bit like father christmas. white beard, a bit of a tummy. Mayby we'll find other parallels between them whilst reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way: Why do you expect the giver to punch somebody? That's confusing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Giver" might as well give hugs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blogs and the authors of them. I'm a litte girl in your grade but I don't have the heart to ask you to have a date with the authors.
    Youuuuuuu're soooooo cuuuuuute..
    Maybe we could have an orgy-date, so 5 guys could date me, then we can play 'bottledrehen' and maybe i get the first kiss in my life or even more..
    I really love you and I wish that you guys can give me your love nad maybe babies
    Byyye <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    P.S. Maaaarcooooo and Aleeeex are soooooooooooo beatiful :b

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hornylittlegirl888:
    Wanna meet?

    ReplyDelete

Lois Lowry